2019 AP Exam ON-LINE Registration Information
Visit: Total Registration's Website
Dates for Regular AP Registration:
Students taking AP exams at Jersey Village High School must register for exams by 11:59 pm March 8, 2019.
*(Registrations that are not paid by 11:59 PM, Monday, Mar 11, 2019, will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.)
- $98.00 per test
- $33.00 per test for students on Federal Free/Reduced Lunch Program
Dates for LATE AP Registration: $10.00 late fee per exam
- March 3, 2018 12:01 a.m. - March 9, 2018 NOON.
Scholarships: (Application/Essay required describing extenuating circumstance supporting a need for financial assistance.) Available for ONLY students who do NOT participate in the Free/Reduced Lunch Program.
- AP Cy-HOPE Scholarship applications may be picked up at Counselors’ Corner during all lunches and/or with Mr. Hernandez and Mrs. Lewis in office #1009.
Test registration can be confusing…PLEASE SELECT THE RIGHT EXAM!
Some commonly confused courses when registering:
High School Course AP Exam
English III AP English Language
English IV AP English Literature
Spanish IV AP Spanish Language
Spanish V AP Spanish Literature
Economics AP Macro Economics
Government AP US Government and Politics (NOT Comparative Government)
Refund Deadline: (For exams you choose to cancel.)
How to Register Online:
1. Visit Total Registration's Website
2. Enter demographic information for the student and parent.
3. Choose the appropriate test(s) AND select your assigned teacher. Select “Independent study” if you are re-taking
an AP Exam OR taking an exam for a class you are not currently enrolled in.
4. Accommodations Question refers to Special Programs.
5. Complete Payment: with a credit card, debit card